Sunday, April 10, 2011

Core Knowledge Culminating Event






Here are the pictures about the school-wide event we had last week. As I was posting these, I realized that I didn't get pictures of everything, so I will have to post more later.

Families came to our school to see all the wonderful things that our students have been learning about. My part was to make sure there was a piece of artwork on display for each student. We don't have a lot of bulletin boards available for displaying artwork...so I worked hard to make a display area of artwork next to each classroom.

Whew!

All the hard work paid off though, the students were proud of their work, and the families commented on how wonderful the students did. I saw many parents taking pictures of their students next to their art work....

definitely worth it!

No comments:

Post a Comment