Sunday, April 10, 2011

Kindergarten Grape Vines







My little kindergarteners were learning about fruits that grow on a vine and I needed an art project to teach them about different lines...luckily I found this perfect idea on ARTolazzi!

Another fantastic blogger, Mini Matisse, also tried this idea and made a wonderful worksheet to go along with it...which I also borrowed :)

Thanks to both sites, our grape vines were a success! We drew our lines with crayon first and then used one finger to paint green/yellow vines and the thumb for the grapes. The kids absolutely loved getting to fingerpaint!

2 comments:

  1. Adorable art project.
    Your students did a great job creating a variety of lines.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are so sweet! Very nice! I love the sharing part of blogging… it's fun to have on line coworkers!

    ReplyDelete